So we started reading Romeo and Juliet in English class and i yelled out SPOILER: Romeo and Juliet die… and i shit you not at least 1/3 of the class got really pissed at me beacuse they didnt know thats how it ended
wtf, in the chorus at the beginning says so! I’m really not that surprised that your classmates didn’t get the line “two star-crossed lovers take their life”
Legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He said rape happens for a reason.
- When asked to try out veganism he made a big show of gagging on and spitting out a vegan steak that had been ordered for him.
- When he visited Anne Franks house, he wrote in the guest book that he hoped “she would have been a belieber”.
- He’s a spoiled little brat.
Not legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He looks ‘feminine’
- you think he’s gay
- His voice sounds ‘feminine’
more legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
he said “I’m actually part Indian. I think Inuit or something? I’m enough per cent that in Canada I can get free gas.” published in Rolling stone magazine (btw in Canada native people used to not have to pay provincial sales tax on larger items. they had ‘status’ cards.
he had the gall to comment on women’s reproductive rights, why is it that those with penises have the idea they have any input.
*sigh* it’s just so sad that he’s from the same country as I am…
i keep forgetting that some of you have accents so you probably read my text posts in whatever accent you have and that’s weird
I am Canadian, but I read most posts as if the posters are Australians like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins…